The version of TouchDown purchased from the Android Market or from our site is available in the following languages (in addition to English):
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
Downloading the English Versions
Starting with TouchDown version 8.1, the Android version includes localization for 13 languages. Depending on the language selected in the device, TouchDown will switch to the appropriate language. However, some users may need the English version of TouchDown, and following are the steps to get it. Please note, we may discontinue shipping this English version in the future.
- Open the web browser on the device
- If your device is running Android Honeycomb and above, or Android versions 3.0 and above (e.g: Motorola XOOM, ASUS Transformer, Samsung Galaxy 10.1 etc), type in the link http://nitrodesk.com/tddownloads/loc/english/nitroid-honey.apk.
- If your device is running Android versions 2.0 or greater (e.g: Incredible, Nexus, Motorola Droid etc), type in the link http://nitrodesk.com/tddownloads/loc/english/nitroid-droid.apk.
- The download will start once you press Go. Wait for the download to finish.
- Tap on the file which was just downloaded.
- Follow the prompts to update TouchDown. You may have to enable the “Unknown sources” option in Android settings to complete the installation.
- Now you have the localized version of TouchDown installed on the device.
Please Note: TouchDown for iOS is currently only available in English.