Regardless of industry or company size, the need to secure corporate data on mobile devices is a mission-critical imperative for corporate IT. The challenge is finding a truly secure, cost-effective, and easy-to-use solution that can support the most robust bring your own device (BYOD) programs, provide seamless integration to all leading MDM solutions as well as have the email features users want and need.
NitroDesk meets this challenge head-on with TouchDown. This cost-effective solution provides a highly secure container for all corporate data so IT can successfully separate and partition its enterprise data from personal, ensuring that BYOD programs are not only secure, but also flexible.
TouchDown provides comprehensive support for all Exchange, Information Rights Management (IRM) and Data Loss Protection policies. The solution uses AES-256 encryption, which adds an extra layer of security, and offers more than 80% of Outlook functionality. A robust stand-alone solution, TouchDown also provides seamless integration to a wide array of leading Mobile Device Management solutions.
Here are just a few benefits of TouchDown:
- Comprehensive support for BYOD programs
- AES-256 Encryption for an added layer of security
- Full support of Exchange ActiveSync Policies
- Seamless integration with leading MDM solutions
- Information Rights Management and DLP policy support
- Email features users need and want
- User friendly interface speeds adoption rates
- Cost-effective, streamlined architecture provides almost immediate ROI